Photo to follow Name Smithy Address Westerton Road, West Ardsley Built 1950s Closed Yes Demolished Yes Notes Built in the 1950s and the licence was transferred here by the brewery from the Fleece Inn, Morley after it closed in June 1956. Another source stated the pub opened on 11 June 1955. Brewery owner 1970 – Truman’s. The premises were converted in approximately 2014 in to a Tesco shop
Comments
Post a Comment